To access the download page, please click the link above to select the appropriate version and then fill out the download request form. Once the request is submitted you will be taken to the download link.
- Solo evaluation copies are fully functioning versions of the software which expire in 30 days. They are intended to allow you to fully "test drive" Solo before you purchase.
- To get an overview of Solo concepts and basic functionality, before trying Solo, please download and print the "Getting Started.pdf" document.
- If you have downloaded an evaluation copy of Solo 3.x, or 4.0 which has expired, you will still be able to download an evaluation copy of Solo 4.5. However, if you have downloaded Solo 4.5 more than a week ago, downloading a second evaluation copy will not work.
- To purchase a copy, please contact Axon Sales.
- Solo 4.5 will not overwrite an existing Solo 3.x or 4.0 installation, but can be used in parallel with a prior, release version of the software. Please refer to the "Web Evaluation Read Me.txt" file for information about switching the default version.
- To obtain a preview of the new Solo 4.5 features and enhancements, please download and save the "Solo 4.5 Release Notes.pdf" document.